CUSTOMIZABLE HOME IS MOVE-IN READY!
OVERSIZED LOT | PLANS FOR REMODEL + ADU
Move-in ready home with plans in progress for a spectacular expansion and reconfiguration complete with detached ADU! Situated on a grand, oversized lot in one of Sunnyvale’s most coveted neighborhoods, this one-of-a-kind opportunity abounds with customization potential.
Bright, open interiors provide a highly livable floorplan perfect for expansion. The kitchen, living areas, and bedroom wing all flow into a central patio overlooking the spacious, private backyard. Enjoy spacious lawns, an oversized parking pad with gated driveway, and additional, detached three-car garage. Upgrades include new stainless appliances, carpet, lighting, and both interior and exterior paint.
Stroll or bike to Serra Park and sought-after Cupertino schools (buyer to verify). Everything is at your fingertips—including shopping, tech campuses, freeways, and scenic open spaces!
- This home in one of Sunnyvale’s finest neighborhoods is ideal for customization, offering an unbeatable setting moments from everything
- The grand lot is oversized to provide plenty of space for both leisure and expansion
- Plans are included for a luxurious full remodel and expansion of the main home to 2,301 SF, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and a detached ADU addition of 206 SF
- Open and light-filled, the updated home is move-in ready and boasts a versatile indoor-outdoor layout
- Enjoy a wood-burning fireplace and upgrades such as roofing, water-saving plumbing fixtures, and new carpet, lighting,
- The vast backyard creates a private haven with large patio, mature citrus tree, and spacious lawns
- Includes an attached two-car garage, oversized parking pad with gated driveway, and detached three-car garage to be partially reconfigured into new ADU
- Within blocks of tennis courts, play areas, and walking paths at Serra Park
- Moments away from West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High (buyer to verify)
- Quick access to groceries at Zanotto’s, Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Whole Foods, and more
- Near fitness, Target, Peet’s Coffee, Starbucks, and Ranch 99
- Located by Downtown Sunnyvale and Main Street Cupertino for shopping, fine dining, and entertainment
- Play golf at Blackberry Farm or Deep Cliff, and hike extensive trails at nearby nature preserves
- Easily reach Foothill and Lawrence Expressways, 82, 85, 280, and tech magnets like Apple, Google, LinkedIn, and more
About The Agent
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.